The EOC is run by a fifteen member (15) Administrative Council. The Vice-Rector of International Relations, Finances and Administration of the University of Cyprus is the president of the Administrative Council, thirteen (13) Full Members and one elected Representative of the Connected Members.
Members of the Administrative Council:
President: Marios Mavronicolas, Vice-Rector of Internaitonal Relations, Finances and Administration of the University of Cyprus
Vice-President: Maria Mavrou, Municipality of Nicosia
Treasurer or Finance Officer: Elena Zomeni, University of Cyprus
1. Alexis Onoufriou, Frederick University Cyprus
2. Anthos Siekkeris, University of Nicosia
3. Athina Christodoulidou, Municipality of Strovolos
4. Giorgos Panayotou, European University of Cyprus
5. Elena Ioannidou, Cyprus Institute of Neurology and Genetics
6. Elpida Christou, European Association of Erasmus Coordinators
7. Nicki Papa, Cyprus Ministry of Education and Culture
8. Panayiota Kendeou, Neapolis University Paphos
9. Charalambos Chrysostomou, Cyprus University of Technology
10. Christoforos Christodoulides, Open University of Cyprus
Representative of Full Members: Christina Kontogoulidou, University of Piraeus
Representative of Associate Members: Maria Socratous, Cyprus Tourism Organisation
Executive Director: Gregoris Makrides, Director of Research and IR Service, University of Cyprus
The president of the Executive Secretariat of the EOC is a non-voting member of the Administrative Council.
The Administrative Council has a three-year tenure and convenes at least 2 times a year.
The Administrative Council has the following responsibilities:
- Shaping the policies, strategies and determining the priorities of the office.
- Promotes procedures for the maximalisation of the utilisation of funding opoprtunities.
- Determines the policy pertaining to networking, monitoring and evaluating the office performance.
- Approves the EOC budget.
- Determines the various subscriptions of the "Full Members", "Associate Members" and "Accredited Advisors".
- Approves the inclusion of new members.
- Modulates the cooperation policies with other Cypriot organisations, especially those residing in Brussels.
- Evaluates the performance of the staff of the EOC.
- Appoints/promotes/discharges EOC personel.
- Manages the EOC resources, administrates the work and represents the office, aiming to reach the goals set out.
- Ensures that the provisions and ckauses of the statutes are abided by.
- The Administrative Council can create committees to undertake responsibilities for the organisation and overview of various activities, as well as the shaping of rules and contributions concerning the "Acredited Advisors".