An organisation can participate in the EOC either as a Full Member (ANNUAL SUBSCRIPTION 5.100 EUR) or an Associate Member (ANNUAL SUBSCRIPTION 850 EUR).
All the members enjoy the following services:
- Access to processed, valid and timely information
- Indications of rparticipation in specific programs based on each organisations priorities
- Access to the list of accredited collaborators
- Offering of general guidance concerning the preparation of proposals
- Possibility to access infrastructure of the Brussels office and utilisation of facilities
- A 10% discount on the services of the accredited collaborators of the EOC
- analytical and targeted reports on policies that concern full members
- the right for employee visits for training by the officers of the EOC, with the aim of promoting the individual targets of the interested member organisations
- have the right to participate as a member of the Administrative Council and elect or be elected as a member of the Executive Committee, with the voting rights on both instances.
- a 20% discount on the service charges from the accredited collaborators of the EOC
- priority in receiving notification of partner requests for EU programs
- priority in utilising the EOC Brussels office services
- survey of Eu decisions on issues that concern EOC members, that could lead to new proposals
- possibility of representing EOC members at various meetings or sessions that concern them and take place in Brussels, by our EU liaison officer, at a low cost
- free participation in educational seminars organised by the EOC, mainly for the preparation and administration of proposals for EU programs
- In-house visits for seminars and presentations for the preparation and administration of EU projects
- will be represented in the Administrative Council by an elected representative with voting rights, who will be elected among the associate members
Who to become a member of the EOC?
The European Office of Cyprus welcomes all private and public organisations, associations, municipalities and voluntary organisations from all EU countries and beyond that wish to use the EU opportunities and receive intelligence on European developments. An organisation interested in becoming a member of the EOC should simply send a "letter of intent" to the Executive Committee with the membership form and a copy of its statutes.
The International Full Member (ANNUAL SUBSCRIPTION 5.100 EUR) may be an Organization, private or public, which is legally registered at its country of origin (Legal Entity). For subscription as International Member, please click here. In addition, from 2010, the EOC will be accepting subscriptions only for access to the Charter of Deadlines (ANNUAL SUBSCRIPTION 300 EUR). For more information, please click here. For subscription to the Charter of Deadlines, please click here.