Rights of an Associate Member
Rights according to the Statute
- The «Associate Members» will be represented at the Board by one elected representative with the right to vote, who will be elected by the members of the «Associate Members» category.
- Access to valid, up-to-date processed information about the funding opportunities and the policies of the E.U.
- Access to the check list, with the use of a code, for a targeted update regarding the European funding programmes.
- Access to the Chart of Deadlines and to the Weekly Overview, with the use of a code, for valid, up to-date information regarding cooperation proposals.
- Identification of specific programmes based on the priorities of the organisation.
- Access to the list of accredited partners.
- Full access to the Data Base relevant to the approved E.U. programmes.
- Use the EAEC-EOC Task Force according to the Task Force rules.
Representation in Brussels
- Capability to access the infrastructure of the Office in Brussels and make use of the Office’s facilities (conference room, access to the internet, phone services and fax).
Annual Membership Fee: 1.000 euro
- Click here to apply for associate member