Rights of a Full Member
Rights according to the Statute
- Each «Full Member» has the right to be elected as a member of the Board, and to elect or to be elected as a member of the Executive Secretariat with the right to vote in both cases.
- Access to valid, up-to-date processed information about the funding opportunities and the policies of the E.U.
- Access to the check list, with the use of a code, for a targeted update regarding the European funding programmes.
- Access to the Chart of Deadlines and to the Weekly Overview, with the use of a code, for valid, up to-date information regarding cooperation proposals.
- Identification of specific programmes based on the priorities of the organisation.
- Detailed and targeted reports of policies regarding the domains of priority of the partners.
- Access to the list of accredited partners.
- Full access to the Data Base relevant to the approved E.U. programmes.
- Priority to the search and arrangement of the partners in European Programmes.
- Review of E.U. Guidelines for subjects which affect the domains of the EOC members, which can serve as an occasion for new Proposals.
- 3 Free Participation in educational seminars which are organized by the EOC, and are mainly about the preparation and management of proposals in European Programmes, based on special invitations.
- Providing counseling regarding the drawing up of proposals (guidance, support and personal interaction with the applicant).
- Use the EAEC-EOC Task Force according to the Task Force rules.
- In-house visits for seminars and presentations about counseling and the management of projects in European Programmes.
Representation in Brussels
- Capability to access the infrastructure of the Office in Brussels and make use of the Office’s facilities (conference room, access to the internet, phone services and fax).
- Right for visits by the personnel for training by the EOC Officers for a short period of time, aiming to promote the individual goals of the interested organisation. The time period is determined according to the Office’s schedule in Brussels.
- Representation of the organization-member by the EOC Officers in Brussels at events and meetings. The goal is to provide the interested organisation with specialized information, as well as promote its views.
- Priority to the use of the services offered by the EOC Office in Brussels.
- Capability of representing EOC members at various meetings or conferences which involve them in Brussels by the EOC Officer, at a low cost.
Annual Membership Fee: 4.800 euro
- Click here to apply for full membership